StetiMUN 2021 was the 11th edition of the annually held conference. It took place on 21-23 October 2021 in II Liceum Ogólnokształcące im. Mieszka I in Szczecin. The theme of this edition was: Encouraging progress through international cooperation. The conference gathered over 120 delegates, who took part in the debates within 7 various committees:
- Security Council: Solving the problem of reduced security in Afghanistan.
- Historical Security Council: Croatian War of Independence after the Vukovar massacre (1991).
- Economic and Social Council: Response to the COVID 19 crisis: Ensuring a forceful multilateral response guided by international unity to decrease vulnerabilities for future disasters and to uphold the 2030 Agenda.
- Human Rights Council: Tackling the issue of unlawful police actions during protests.
- World Health Organization: Examining the impact of the COVID-19 Infodemic on mental health.
- United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime: Tackling the issue of criminal activity arising from sand over-extraction.
- World Trade Organization: Enhancing the function of trade blocs so as to foster low-barrier trade among developing and developed nations.
This edition, like the two previous ones, has been chosen as the Best Small Conference in the world!